2.13.2013

Pinteresting Wednesday: Funny Stuff


Pinteresting Wednesday is a (mostly) weekly feature on Crawl The Line which features the most awesomest (it's a word! sort of.) pins I could find on Pinterest in a variety of categories and themes. Check back every week for more "Pinteresting" pins or check out some of my previous PW posts here! Happy Pinning!



Oh, and follow me on Pinterest to see the pins being pinned in live action!
Follow Me on Pinterest


Although tomorrow is Valentine's Day, today marks the end of THIS contest and THIS Contest, so I'm kind of bored of Valentine's Day already. That and Hubs is working late and I won't even have any real Valentine's Fun. The thought of that gives me the sads, so to improve my overall mood I've decided to make this week's PW all about FUNNY things! You can follow all of my funny-ness over on my "I LOL'd" board on Pinterest, or just follow all of my stuff because I told you so!

.........



Anne Frankly I don't think Holocaust jokes are funny, either!

You've probably seen this before but it's still funny.
Respect.



nothing beats someecards!
it's funny because it's TRUE!



literally laughing my ass of right now.
literally.



THANK YOU, Pinterest!
I've been saying this for YEARS!




This one is funny because it's so freaking adorable!


I wish I was cool enough to come up with a funny wifi name.
"FBI Surveillance Van" is my top choice!


every. damn. time.

my favourite is when they have that sign in their
car AND they're driving like assholes.
come on, Darwin. do your thing!









No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"