10.22.2013

Fall Fun: Apple Picking at Watsons Farms Bowmanville


This weekend we took a trip down to Watson Farms in Bowmanville. I call it a trip, but it was really a hop-skip-and-jump as we live quite close to the market/farm. As Hubs said, "You'd never get THIS living in the city!" and he's right! The location was beautiful, the day was perfect and armed with my camera, I managed to get some beautiful shots of the family spending some quality time outside.

Watsons Farms is a beautiful, local family owned farm. You couldn't ask for a friendlier staff or a better place to go that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. There are comparable farms in the area for U-Pick type adventures, but most of them cost much more and aren't around the corner, either.

Here's some of the beautiful moments I captured during our visit:

(click to enlarge & scan through)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"