2.01.2012

Pinteresting Wednesdays #1 - Cool Stuff



This Week’s Cool Pins:
Ikea Hack
What an awesome IKEA hack! We have a ton of these units and I’d love to use one specifically for record storage. Ikea should definitely make these door fronts!
Wedding party inspiration! (Grey instead of brown, though!)
More wedding inspiration! How cool would this be outside of our ceremony? I love funny DIY stuff!
The holidays may be over but they’ll be back in less than a year and this time we’ll be in a new home. I want this! White tree, teal/blue/silver/white decor!!! Meh on the dog.
This year for V-day I want to do a special “12 Days of Valentines” where leading up until Valentine’s day I leave a post-it note around the house or wherever telling C reasons why I love him, then on V-day we go out and have a nice dinner and he gets a coupon book. Date nights and free cleaning and maybe some Mommy and Daddy stuff too. haha!
How adorable is this changing area? Loves it!
Love this idea for creating a rubber stamp and the moustache is super cute!
A playmat that makes clean up easy (if not totally disorganized, but still!) How awesome would this be in the living room if you wanted to get the mess up quickly for guests or visitors? Nice!
It’s a cake plate. It’s a punch bowl. It’s a dip plate. It’s a glass plate on a pedestal. so cool!!!
#weddingregistryhinthint

Do you have a Pinterest? Do you have some favourite pins from this week?
Join the Pinteresting Wednesday Challenge and every Wednesday share your favourite pins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"