Today our trip to the mall of course included a stop-in at our favourite store, Dollarama!
It was especially exciting because while we were at the mall, Cash did a poop on the potty! Go Kid #1!!! I promised him a present for his first #2 in the crapshoot, so off we went to get him a present of his choice (and of course pick up a few other random things, too!)

1. Water Playmat (similar to the aquadoodle) – ($2)
How cool is this? It’s almost exactly like the aquadoodle, but about 10% of the price!
How cool is this? It’s almost exactly like the aquadoodle, but about 10% of the price!
2. White Poster Board / 10pcs ($1)
I want to make a cool DIY potty chart for mister Cash to help get him excited about the 1′s and 2′s.
I want to make a cool DIY potty chart for mister Cash to help get him excited about the 1′s and 2′s.
3. Twix King Size ($1)
Um High, Sugar Fix? Good to see you again!
Um High, Sugar Fix? Good to see you again!
4. Diego Grow Chart ($1)
How could I pass up a Diego grow chart for my growing young children? Even as a poster it’s kinda cool!
How could I pass up a Diego grow chart for my growing young children? Even as a poster it’s kinda cool!
Even Cash likes it! See:


5. Sparkle Pipe Cleaners ($1)
These are cool for toddler-centric activities. Great for development!
These are cool for toddler-centric activities. Great for development!
6. Toenail Clippers ($1.50)
C has been bugging me cause he can’t find our original pair. Solution: Dollarama!
C has been bugging me cause he can’t find our original pair. Solution: Dollarama!
7. Dora Hand Sanitizer w/ Caribener ($2)
I always need hand sanitizer when I’m diaper changing on the go. Dora will be a good quick attention-getter for Cash (“Hey look, Cash! Dora!”) and a caribener allows me to attach it easily to the diaper bag so I’m not rooting around for it. Cool!
I always need hand sanitizer when I’m diaper changing on the go. Dora will be a good quick attention-getter for Cash (“Hey look, Cash! Dora!”) and a caribener allows me to attach it easily to the diaper bag so I’m not rooting around for it. Cool!
8. “Daisy” the dog ($1)
This is Cash’s Potty Prize! He picked it out himself. He thinks every dog is named “Daisy” because that’s what my parents’ dog is called. It’s pretty cute to hear him yell “Daisyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”
This is Cash’s Potty Prize! He picked it out himself. He thinks every dog is named “Daisy” because that’s what my parents’ dog is called. It’s pretty cute to hear him yell “Daisyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”
9. 1000 Stickers ($2)
For the potty chart. I like them ’cause there was mostly only branded ones like Toy Story and Cars etc. and that could get boring quick. There’s lots of different types of these ones!
For the potty chart. I like them ’cause there was mostly only branded ones like Toy Story and Cars etc. and that could get boring quick. There’s lots of different types of these ones!
And as a BONUS today:
I got this on clearance at H&M!!! Only $7 (Reg. 14.95) and it was the LAST. ONE. It’s 12-18m, but their sweaters always fit big, will fit Cash well past two and then he can pass it onto Carter. I LOVE Cardigans. Love love love!!! And the patches on the elbows? SO Cute.

…And that’s how I scored today!
No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"