I've been waiting what seems like FOR.EVER. to hear the words "We get to move into the house!" and since I had no idea when it would be happening I've been trying really hard not to buy too much stuff for the house. Well, that time is over because baby, we're movin'! And in two weeks, no less!
SO, upon hearing that wonderous news I obviously had to celebrate by stopping for some shopping at my favourite place in the world, Dollarama!!!
Here's what I picked up:
![]() |
1. Microfleece Scrub Sponge ($1.00)
I found this cute scrub sponge and just had to have it!
You can never have enough cleaning products, amiright?! Right?!
|
...more after the jump!
![]() |
2. Pretty Candle Holders ($1.00 ea)
Let's all give a collective "Aww!" for these little guys. Ready?!
Awwwww!
|
![]() |
| 3. Glass Container with Lid (approx 3.5`` tall) - ($2 ea) These will be PERFECT for holding cotton balls (eek!) and Q-tips in our master bath! |
![]() |
| 4. Battery Operated Tealights x2 ($1.50 ea) Nothing says "Baby Proofed" like fire-free candles! :) |
![]() |
| 5. 2 PC All-Purpose Microfibre Towels - ($2) Do we see a theme happening here yet? No? How about now? |
![]() |
| 6. Vinyl Table Cloth ($2) Pears and Apples in a Mod Pattern? Yes PLEASE! |
![]() |
| 7. 4x Round Foam Placemats ($1.25 ea) More teal! TEAL TEAL TEAL TEAL TEAL! |
![]() |
| 9. Magnetic Photo Holders (2 Pack) - ($2) I'm not a big fan of fridge magnets, they tend to look cheap and tacky. BUT, I like the idea of pics on the fridge in cute little frames! |
![]() |
| 10. Sesame Street Beginning Words Flash Cards ($1.00) *Sings* One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong. Flash cards!!!! |
... And that's how I SCORED today!










No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"