I've decided to partake in a new link-up and see what comes of it. I like answering random Q&A's so I'm sure I'll love it! Think link-up is brought to you by My Little Life and if you hopped here from there, welcome and take a look around! Hopefully you'll enjoy what you read!
![]() |
| Click Here to Join 5QF! |
1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why?
At the moment I guess that'd be Ottawa/Eastern Ontario? I know. Ideal vacation spot? SoFlo, baby!
2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Diet Pepsi. I can't even explain my addiction to it right now. I have never liked Soda Pop until this past pregnancy. I blame Hubs for bringing it into my world even though he's always nagging me not to drink it. :P
3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past?
Right now, I'd have to say flowy tops that are shorter in the front and longer in the back (so they cover your butt!) perfect for leggings and knee-high boots!
4. What are your spring break plans?
I don't think we'll really get one. Same as always. Me at home, him at work, only slightly warmer.
5. What baby names do you hate?
Most of them. I just read a new one today, which apparently will be featured on the upcoming season of 16 & Pregnant, but it was Gannon. Is that even a word? Is it pronounced in french like "Ga-NON!" or is it the "rhymes with Cannon" style? For goodness sakes, people!
Okay, so thanks for joining me. That was fun! I hope you liked my answers!
Check back next week for more 5QF!

Gannon is a college in Pennsylvania. I don't like it for a name either. :)
ReplyDelete