3.03.2012

Epic Hand-Me-Downs!

This past Wednesday we stopped by the Epic Mom's place to pick up a couple of things. She just happens to be Hubs' 2nd Cousin in addition to being an awesome Mama Blogger like myself. ;) Unfortunately Hubs was in a rush and we couldn't stay and have a visit, but she did give us some sweet Toddler/Baby stuff and I couldn't be more thankful!

I LOVE Hand-Me-Downs. I'm a big fan of thrifting, but that still costs money! Hand-Me-Downs are 100% free and if coming from the right person they're usually 100% cute, too! And Epic Mom's HMD's definitely are!

Here's what I scored:


TOY BAG: Megablocks (YAY!), 2 Books, Puzzle in cool wooden box, Moon Dough Pizza Maker!




CLOTHES BOX: 13 Shirts including 4 Collared ones (My fave!); An ADORABLE Pullover Sweater (MEXX) and a Vest (Joe F.), 3 Hats (I LOVE the stripey one and it's green! Perfect for Carter!); 2 prs Overalls, 1 Pr Beige Cords, 1 Pr Jeans (Cute!) 1 Pr Shorts & 1 Pr Jogging Pants; A whole Outfit (it looks brand new!) with a motorcycle jacket; 2 Jackets and 3 Hoodies!


thankyouThankYouTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"