3.14.2012

Pinteresting Wednesdays #7 - Photography




It's no secret that I am really getting into Photography! So, naturally, I wanted to get some inspiration from some amazing photographers. This week's Pinteresting Wednesday is all about Photography.


grandparents
Juxtaposition of Young/Old.

cute family photo!
As a music lover I LOVE this family photo.

family photo sans family
Subjects that stay still? What a novel idea!

family photo
A great one for families with 2+ kids!

Maternity but subtle!
Maternity done classy? Awesome!

family portrait idea?
Another great one for two or more kids!
Gorgeous!
I love the softness of this one. I may try this with Cash if I can get him to cooperate!

'stache paci
Silly but awesome!

As always, you can find the original source by clicking through to the pins!
Until next time!




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"