4.18.2012

Pinteresting Wednesday: Apples of My Eye



Every week I do a feature about Pinterest and the Pinteresting things I find. This week I'm featuring some of the best toddler/kid activities I've found. There are many more where these came from on my "Apples of My Eye" Pinterest Board!


Drop vinegar tinted with food coloring onto a pan filled with baking soda.  Sheer minutes of colorful fizzy fun!
Drop vinegar tinted with food coloring onto a pan filled with baking soda. 
Sheer minutes of colorful fizzy fun!


32 things to make with cardboard boxes.
32 Things to make with Cardboard Boxes

Toddler chore chart.
Toddler Chore Chart

adorable game made from a cardboard tube - just throw the dice   and see who grows the tallest!
adorable game made from a cardboard tube -
 just throw the dice and see who grows the tallest!

art
Whoever thought of this is a genius.


Lego matching activity
Lego Matching Game

cute chore chart
It's a choose your own adventure for chores! Haha

fine motor skill activities - now I need to get a strainer!
So simple and yet so amazing!


make a busy board for toddlers!
Toddler Busy-Board


Like these? Want to see where they came from? Click on the pictures to take you to the pins and follow through for the links.



What is your favourite activity to do with your toddler(s)?
Have you tried any of the activities above?
Leave a comment! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"