7.02.2012

I took her Swedish Virginity!

Last week, Jenn from Finding Momtopia and I were discussing shopping and the topic of IKEA came up. She confessed to me right there on my living room couch that she has never, not once, been to an IKEA. I know, right?


We decided right then and there that we had to go to IKEA, pretty much immediately (later that week) so she could a) see what the fuss is all about and b) try the freaking meatballs!
So, on Friday, before the boys and I left for our "Great Summer Vacation Adventure" we hopped in Jenn's Journey and off we went to the great swedish meatball palace. 


On our way! Jenn is excited!

The promised land!

After we dropped miss Sophie off at the daycare/play area, we
checked out the showroom.

I think she figured out what all the fuss is about!
Look at all of those cabinet options!

After some shopping we decided to grab some epic
swedish balls of meat.
Carter and I played patty cake.

We agreed that the meatballs are of epic deliciousness!

Carter tried some mashed taters!

While we played... 

Sophie and Cash played, too!


Sweet Sophie!

We had a great time! I am pretty sure Jenn will want to go back soon!
Hopefully when I have a bit more spending money! ;)


2 comments:

  1. I love IKEA, I am sad Nova Scotia doesn't have an IKEA store. We had one many years ago, I guess it's good they don't have one here or I would be in debt, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL How on earth did I miss this post?! I knew it was coming, yet I'm a month behind apparently. Anyway, we need to do Ikea again soon!!

    Thank you for taking my swedish virginity!! It was everything they said it would be... and more!

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"