How was your week everyone? Mine went by super fast!
Carter is all over the place. I can't keep tabs on him, I put him down and turn around and he's under the dining table or pulling apart the garbage or just getting stuck under things. He's such a funny little guy!
Cash has been insisting on sleeping on the couch lately. When I do actually get him in his bed, he wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to go downstairs and sleep on the couch. I end up going down with him and we sleep on the couch together. Fun times. Oh well, you can't get these days back, can you?
With everything going on I've been so busy I've barely been able to think about going back to work. I have to get my stuff in order in the next few weeks for sure. Then on comes the commute!
I didn't speak with my Mom yesterday, she's busy taking care of insurance stuff and handling all that but I think that hopefully things will settle in the next few weeks. Thanks to everyone who's helped out!
Anyways, let's get on with the questions, shall we?
...
As always, if you'd like to participate in Five Question Friday, head on over to My Little Life
and check out what Mama M.'s cookin!
and check out what Mama M.'s cookin!
1. What is a must in a hotel room?
A bed, of course! I mean, in a nice hotel room I'd like more than a bed. A nice bathroom, a TV with a few good channels (especially since we don't have TV at home!) and super comfy robes, for starters!
2. Which Olympic event would you be best at?
Is there one for extreme sleeping? I bet I could rock that category! I'd take home the gold and the silver!
3. What's your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject?
I think that too many people focus too much on being "Christian" and not enough on being "Human" -- Maybe instead of focusing on human rights issues like gay marriage they should take that energy and apply it to helping out in their local homeless shelters or battered women's safe houses.
At the same time, it is funny to me that everyone is so shocked that a clearly super-christian organization has come out of the "anti-gay" closet, as it were. I think that an organization is an organization and shouldn't have an opinion on things like gay marriage.
And for the record, gay people don't make gay babies, straight people do. :P
4. One thing you said you'd never do as a parent, but totally have.
Let my kids eat McDonald's/fast food. I always said that my kids would never even know what McDonald's was, so how were they going to ask for it?
Well thanks, life, because that didn't work out at all! My parents are the worst too! I'm pretty sure that if my Dad had a choice he'd feed my kids McDonald's at every meal. >.<
5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever found at a yard sale?
I've seen a lot of cool/interesting things at yard sales. I don't know if I can remember this early in the morning either. So, I'm just going to google it!
This one is pretty good, LOL!
![]() |
| Source |


I agree with you on #3 and we might tie for silver on #2, or I'd at least take the bronze! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Monica! I was worried that one would cost me followers! ;)
DeleteWill check them out for sure! Thanks!
ReplyDeletegood posting about 5QF - Getting to know you, getting to know all about you!
ReplyDelete