Oh hey!
So it's wednesday. I forgot. My bad.
Better late than never, right?
Alright, well back to it!
Hey, You! Follow me on Pinterest!
Welcome to yet another edition of "Pinteresting Wednesday" on Crawl The Line! I hope your week was Pinterestingly Delicious! If you haven't seen my PW posts before, its pretty simple. I Pin, therefore I am.
As always, the stuff I post here links back to their pin on my page, which links back to their source. Enjoy!
-----------------
Things have been weird for me lately, and when I go to my weird place, I like to have music there to accompany me. Unfortunately my iPhone only currently has a total of 23 songs on it. Most are of Adele's 21 album and then there's a couple Hanson tunes, Carly Rae J.'s "Call Me Maybe" and a couple tunes from Glee. Yup, my iPhone is sad musically. I've really got to get on that shiz.
I decided I wanted to start a pinboard just to give a shout out to my favourite musical acts. They're all pretty rad. It's not very filled out and there's lots missing, but it's a good start! :)
The name "Musical Ride" comes from my favourite, you guessed it, Hanson song. Yes, I'm a dweeb, but I'm a loyal dweeb! :P
![]() |
| Hanson has to start this off. I mean, come on. Like a fine wine, they get better with age! This is by far one of my favourite albums and it's their most recent release. |
![]() |
| Up next is Cashy's namesake. The Man in Black himself. One of the most iconic musicians of all time. <3 td="td">3> |
![]() |
| If you haven't heard of the Scissor Sisters you need to climb out from under that rock and buy their record now. Most fun dancy pop disco rock of all time. Sounds terrible. Is awesome. |
![]() |
| My other kid's namesake. Yes Carter "Presley" W. was named after the King! I'm not a huge fan of fat Elvis, but I LOOOOOOVE me some early Elvis! <3 td="td">3> |
![]() |
| Nirvana. Foo Fighters. Queens of the Stoneage. Them Crooked Vultures. Need I say more? |
(Lots) More to come on this one!









good posting about pinteresting wednesday musical ride
ReplyDelete