11.01.2012

Colour Me Happy!



So, if you're anything like me, you're a freak of nature and have given your child(ren) signature colours. Cash has always been Aqua Blue (first boy, naturally) and Carter's was a nice Limey-ish Green Colour. I tend to use them in their every day lives and when I first started my journey into Mommyhood I even thought it was a good idea to try and colour coordinate their entire lives (clothing, accessories etc.) It didn't really work out that well in that way because, um, buying your kids wardrobes in only one colour is stupid. Haha.

BUT, I still like to incorporate their colours when I can, and sometimes I still like to look for some clothing items in their colours. Hats, Shoes, Accessories, etc.

I kept thinking to myself, wouldn't it be so cool if I could go to a kids clothing site and search by colour? And guess what? I FOUND ONE!

Love It Love It Love It is an online store that has some super adorable and super modern baby and kids  duds! Not only are most of the items in the shop unisex, but they're bright and bold!

My favourite feature is the fact that you can shop by a varying degree of categories, from Age to Style to Price, but yes, even by Colour!

You can tell just by looking at the site that its going to be a fun place to shop! There's elephants and birds and it's just very quirky and fun. It features lines from a lot of UK and European brands, and even some Organic lines for those who prefer to teach their littles about being earth-friendly!

It definitely compares to some other online stores I love for some great baby gear, like Moms to Be and More and Baby on the Hip!

Here's some of the cute stuff I found, but you should go check out these funky duds for yourself!

Fox shirt for Cash in his signature Blue?  (LipFish)




This Deer Bib has Carter written all over it!
(tiljamid)


This Moose outfit is impossibly adorable! (LipFish)

No comments:

Post a Comment

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"