11.02.2012

Oh Hey! I'm Over Here!

Guess what, Guys? I started a new blog!
That's right! I'm double the blogger now!

The #Social Mom is a blog about Social Media, Marketing and Design! I will be blogging about some parenting-related stuff as well, but mostly about social media and how it works in every day life as well as for small business (yes, even for blogs too!) -- I hope you stop by and check it out! Better yet, follow it and join the GFC for best results! ;)

You can also like the Facebook Page right hurr.... I mean, it's about Social Media after all, right?! :P

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm visiting and following from the GFC blog hop. -nice to meet you :)

    Anyway, good luck for the new blog. I can't wait to read it.

    http://www.akachymecindy.com

    ReplyDelete

As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"