Last Year, I was lucky (and busy!) enough to accomplish 20 out of 26 things on my "List". It wasn't ever really about resolutions, but about being the "best" me. An example for my kids, someone who I could be proud of. I wanted to feel like I accomplished something, and I did. I accomplished many things!
So, in order to keep that progression going, I'd like to redo my list for 2013's challenges and hopeful accomplishments. If you're doing a bucket list, or a list in general, please feel free to share it in the comments, as I'd love to see them!
- Find a New Job (There's a reason this is #1 on the list!)
- Potty Train Cash
- Buy A New Couch
- Start Doing Weekly Menu Plans
- Start Vlogging
- Throw a Season Finale Party for MDN
- Get Recognized In Public (I just think this would be funny to write about)
- Teach Cash how to Ride a Bike (even a trike!)
- Set a Wedding Date
- Start Sewing Again
- Get over 50,000 Hits on the Blog
- Start a Co-Blog (working on this one!)
Lose WeightNo! Get Healthy!!!- Go on a Rollercoaster
- Pay off some more Debt
- Organize another GOOD Sale!
- Get BACK on Budget!
- Grow Out My Hair (LONG!)
- Get Bikes for the Whole Family (and use them!)
- Organize monthly game nights/hangouts for me & friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"