![]() |
| That there is me. In or slightly before 2001. |
So I've decided January, being unemployed and FUCKING LIFE ACK! is giving me the sads and the sads are making it increasingly difficult to come up with funny shit to say. Instead, I'm going to get my thief on and steal this mesmerizingly ridiculous throwback to 2001 and I'm going to do a Q & A type of post. I'm sure it'll be all kinds of intriguing. Let's get it on:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Mom says Yes, but I say "Yeah right. Narcissist!" (Her name is Stella, my name is Christella) - I've never heard a good enough "name story" to believe it.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
This morning when I was ABANDONED! *shakes fists at Hubs* In my HOUSE! While he went to WORK! AHHHH!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Half of the time. I'm a Gemini, see, so I write really pretty and nice half the time and like a serial killer the other half of the time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Mac N' Cheese Loaf, of course. All kinds of health up in that shit. (Nope.)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
They tell me that I do. Two of them. I think they're growing horns. *twitch*
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably. I'm pretty fucking awesome.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
All the sarcasm.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not unless there was a five million dollars involved and I was guaranteed to win it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Sometimes I like Raisin Bran and sometimes I like Fruit Loops. The heart wants what the heart wants.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Who the eff does that? That's .10 seconds of your life you can NOT get back.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically? No. Emotionally? Like an Ox.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint Chocolate Chip, Bitches!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they're assholes or not.
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink! Because I'm surrounded by men and pink makes me a GIRL!!!!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Teeth.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Hulk Hogan. The original one. Not the alien.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Laundry. Doing it.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
The invisible kind. Because I'm in my house and in Canada you take your damn shoes off at the front door. No shoes in the house!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
McDonald's fries. But it wasn't my fault!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hubs doing an online chat with some other nerds. Talking about nerd shit.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Cerulean.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Scentsy Cafe Creations, Fresh Laundry, Coffee
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
As important as yours are to you.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Need. Beach. Now.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
UFC. He's turned me to the dark side.
27. HAIR COLOR?
It doesn't know what it wants. In the summer I'm blondish, in the winter I'm brunette and sometimes I look red. Chameleon hair!
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue-Grey
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope. I see good.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Sweet Chili Chicken Thai Pizza w/ Goat Cheese & Multigrain Crust
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Black Comedies (not the Tyler Perry kind, the other kind)
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Midnight In Paris (Woody Allen)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black / Navy Blue Cardigan
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER OH MY GOD THE SUMMER!
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cherry Cheesecake from Denny's
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Pilates is kind of both right?
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. You can't outwit assholes on the television!
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm still trying to read 50 shades since last summer. Eff that.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
My mouse.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
The quiet. (Generic mom answer!)
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Progressive Death Metal (ha! Lying!) Is Hanson a genre?
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Daytona Beach, FL
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm good with making shit pretty.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Bowmanville, Ontario (about 3 hrs east -- us Canadians don't migrate as much)
I wasn't gonna say that I was going to be like "A city near Toronto" but then I remembered I'm on a TV SHOW (duh!) that indicates EXACTLY where I live. Like arial shots and shit. Enjoy, stalkeroonies!
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Builder Beige, baby!
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
White, Betty White, that is!
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
I could answer questions about myself all damn day and anyone who says they can't is an outrageous liarface!

hahahaah this is fabulous!! I remember these, why doesn't anyone do them anymore??? We were all so freaken awesome back then.
ReplyDeleteHei,
ReplyDeleteCame over from Raising Colordo.
I enjoyed reading your answers :)Especially question no.5...that one made me LOL.
Hi Xae! Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you come back soon! ;)
Delete