I have a confession to make.
Okay, it's not really a confession. More of a proclamation.
I take Halloween very very seriously. I use the word "seriously" lightly, as there is really nothing serious about Halloween, other than the INSANE amount of fun it is! :)
I'm the WOO HOO CELEBRATIONS OMGZ! Mom. I love every holiday. I try to decorate the house and make it an event, get the boys excited and really just have a good time. But Halloween? Well... it's the MOST wonderful time of year!
Zombies. Haunted Houses. Pumpkins, Oh my!
I wanted to share with you some of my most favourite Halloween moments of the past few years...
![]() |
| Carter - Pumpkin Patch (2013) |
![]() |
| Cash - Pumpkin Patch (2013) |
![]() |
| Cash as DJ Lance (Yo Gabba Gabba) Halloween 2012 |
![]() |
| Cash - Pumpkin Patch (2012) |
![]() |
| The First-EVER Kids DIY Costume I made (2010) iPod Baby Costume |
![]() |
| Baby Cash as an iPod (2010) |
![]() |
| Better view of the whole iPod Costume! Note the Hanson Record! :P |
![]() |
| The Back said "iPoo'd" Hahaha. I'm awesome like that. (2010) |
![]() |
| Don't be confused, Cash LOVED his iPod Costume! |
![]() |
| Carving Pumpkins with Cash (2012) |
![]() |
| Cash in his brother's Pumpkin Costume from Last Year (2013) |
![]() |
| One of this year's epic pumpkin creations! CHUCKY! (2013) |
![]() |
| Last Year's Epic Pumpkin Carving - Elmo! (2012) |
![]() |
| My first-ever awesome pumpkin! HANSON! WHAAT?! (2004) |
![]() |
| Johnny Depp Pumpkin (2009) |
![]() |
| Johnny Depp Pumpkin (2009) |
![]() |
| Me as "I Love Lucy" taking a Selfie! Haha! (2006) |
![]() |
| This year's Pumpkin Creations in all of their glory! (2013) Chucky, Puss n' Boots & Jack! |
![]() |
| I (for once) let my child do a standard Jack-O-Lantern. I'm a pumpkin crazy person. (2013) |
![]() |
| Our #2 Pumpkin - Puss N' Boots (for the kids!) (2013) |
![]() |
| Me as a Thriller Zombie during Nuit Blanche (2009) |
![]() |
| Toronto's Zombie Walk (2008) I'm in the Middle! |
![]() |
| Me (2nd Right) as a Thriller Zombie for an Art Installation (2009) |
![]() |
| Zombie-Me chewing on a plastic finger! (2008) |
As you can see, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zombies and all things Halloween! What's your favourite holiday? Do you get a little out of control with the planning/fun? Oh and let me know in the comments if you'd like a tutorial on any of these costumes and/or pumpkins! :)

























No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"