I don't know if you guys know this (you do) but I'm a serious mustachio fan. I'm a moustache hipster, because I thought they were cool before it was cool. :{
This month at work we've put together a team of some amazing ladies (mo-sistas) and gents (mo-bros) and we're raising money for the research and cure of prostate cancer. Did you know that 1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime? Scary.
EVERY DAY for the month of "MO"vember I will be posting a new photo of myself with a moustache... in hopes that I will spread awareness and hopefully get some ladies to get their men checked out. It may be uncomfortable, but it's WAY less uncomfortable than having cancer... in your prostate.
Please consider donating to my team, to do so click here: My Mo-Sista Page
Every dollar that I get donated, my boss will match, so let's double up the odds, shall we?
No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"