3.11.2012
Sunday Blog Roundup
Thanks for visiting Crawl The Line this week! I hope you enjoyed my posts about Blogging, Adele, Pinterest's Best Words and More!
This week I was busy with a sicky-poo baby and some soon-to-have house stuff, but I still managed to read a few great blogs along the way. Here's what I found that you might enjoy:
ZDub was done wrong. Asian Style. (Raising Colorado)
Miss Mandey's Twins Turned Two! Twice the presents! (Mama and the Dudes)
Jess got stuck in a bunch of airports. Bummer. (IROCKSOWHAT)
Char told us about wanting to buy a pre-fab home. (Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom)
Chelsea's got an adorable apron tutorial. (The Paper Mama)
Oh and I won a photoshoot with The Black Umbrella and didn't even know it! Score!
Hope you enjoy hopping around and have had a wonderful weekend! Here's to spring coming SOON!
Labels:
Blog Love,
Blogging,
Sunday Roundup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
As facebook may ask, "What are you thinking right now?"